|AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes Auction
Willowlawn's Foxxy Kid (HOF)
Willowlawn's Foxxy Kid (HOF) / Superior Sire
Reg. #269983B (Also ASPC)- Born 2002 - Height: 37.0"
Location of stallion: Freeburg, IL
Color/markings: Bay Pinto; star, 4 high whites
Stud book closing date: June 1
Cover: Live cover, hand breed
Service guarantee: Return in Season only
Mare care: $5/day - DRY MARES ONLY
Mare facilities: Stall with turnout
Mare stipulations: must have clean culture, provide shot records, health cert & coggins, must be halter broke and tie
Height limit: 38.0"
Shipping: Bidder's responsibility
Other: Bidder responsible for all veterinary and all other care for their mare
Every foal Kid has had in the Sweepstakes has brought home a nice purse!
Kid was the 2010 sweepstakes winning stallion, with two of his foals placing well. Double K's Ima Kid's Dream took first unanimously, and went on to win National Champion Foal of Current Year, over 30"-32". The same foal also won his Futurity class, Stallion/Gelding, over 30"-32".
Kid was also one of the top ten producing futurity stallions in 2010.
Kid's accomplishments include:
Kid also has 38 Grand Champion Halter Titles in the AMHR/ASPC.
- 2013 AMHR Superior Sire
- 2011 AMHR National Grand Champion Halter Stallion, over
- 2011 AMHR National Senior Stallion, over
- 2011 AMHR National Champion Halter Stallion, over 36"-38"
- 2008 AMHR Hall of Fame - Country Pleasure Driving
- 2007 AMHR Hall of Fame - Halter
- 2007 ASPC Hall of Fame - Halter
- 2007 AMHR National Grand Champion Country Pleasure Driving, 36"-38"
- 2007 AMHR National Champion Stallion Driving, over
- 2007 AMHR National Champion Amateur Halter Stallion, over
- 2007 World Champion Amateur Stallion, over
- 2007 World Champion Amateur Pleasure Driving, over
- 2007 Reserve World Champion Pleasure Driving, over
Michigan's Rodeo Kid
|Red Rock Tomorrow's Kid Lee||Red Rock's Tomorrow|
|Red Rock Sassy Lee|
|Red Rock Tomorrow's Taffy||Red Rock's Tomorrow|
|Red Rock Taffy|
|Michigan's Secretary Of Brass||Michigan's Heart Breaker (HOF)|
|Michigan's Grey Jewel|
|Bold Print's Dreamer||Rocket's Apollo|
|Sunny Acres Night Song|
Stallion owner contact information:
Marilyn K. and Jamie Aldrich
Double K Ranch